Ideally, each of us wants to find the perfect partner.
We want to find the one who will love us unconditionally, support us through the good times and bad, and make us feel like we are home.
But what if there was a specific type of person we should be looking for?
What if that special individual was destined for us to begin with?
And what would it mean to be in a relationship with a twin flame or soulmate?
The answer might surprise you!
Here’s everything you need to know about twin flames and soulmates, including how to recognize them, how to make a relationship with one work, and how to choose the perfect one for yourself.
What is a soulmate, really?
To find out which one is better, let’s first define a soulmate.
The definition of a soulmate goes like this:
A soulmate is a rare individual who is a perfect match for you.
He or she can not only be your best friend, but also your romantic partner through all the ups and downs of life. Moreover, this person can also be a parent or your life coach.
The two of you feel like a puzzle that has finally found its missing piece, or like two halves of a whole brought together to make one complete person. This is why some people usually mistake soulmates for twin flames.
The difference really is that a soulmate is part of the same soul family as yours.
What’s a soul family?
Legend has it that each soul is a member of a larger group of many souls that are all linked together.
Each one of these groups is called a soul family, and each one has its own set of characteristics, quirks, talents, and unique soul lessons to learn.
Some families are very similar to others; in fact, certain members of these families might also be twin flames. But the main point here is that they all belong to the same soul family.
What’s the meaning of twin flame?
The definition of a twin flame is as follows:
A twin flame is your other half.
He or she is the person who shares your soul and your unique life mission, and who is meant to walk alongside you throughout many lifetimes until you become one.
The two of you are the same in almost every way, and together you create a whole that is greater than the individual parts you make up.
You might even say that twin flames share one soul and also one life purpose. And that would be true!
However, twin flames often make us face the worst in us because they basically mirror images of ourselves.
So, you can’t get too idealistic about the twin flame love that you keep hearing about. Yes, they are beautiful and amazing and soulful, but they can also be challenging on the deepest level.
So which one is better?
The points we cover in this article will give you a good idea of whether a soulmate is better than a twin flame.
But even with our expert advice, we know how unique every situation is.
That’s why we recommend getting a personalized reading to really figure out which one is better for you.
The key, however, is finding someone trustworthy to speak to.
After a really challenging time in my love life, I found that speaking to an advisor from Psychic Source gave me the strength and motivation to get my life back on track.
I had to choose between two men and the advisor I spoke to was kind, understanding of my situation, and genuinely helpful.
My love reading shed light on my situation in a way I wasn’t able to see on my own, and I was finally able to clear my head and heal my heart.
Not only can a gifted advisor tell you whether the best match for you is your soulmate or your twin flame, but they can reveal all your future love possibilities.
How is a soulmate similar to a twin flame?
Here are some things that soulmates and twin flames have in common:
1) You share a very deep connection with both of them – a connection that comes only with soulmates and twin flames.
2) You can really be yourself around both of them – there’s no need to hide or modify your behavior to avoid hurting their feelings.
3) You want to spend every free moment with them – you want to do everything together. This is because of the intense pull that you feel.
4) You can recognize them – you have the ability to sense them because of their unique energy and personality.
However, if you want to skip some steps and recognize your soulmate right away, I have a suggestion for you:
I’ve just stumbled upon a way to do this… a professional psychic artist who can draw a sketch of what your soulmate looks like.
Even though I wasn’t sure at first, my friend convinced me to try it out a few weeks ago.
Now I know exactly what my soulmate looks like. The crazy thing is I’ve known them for years.
If you’re ready to find out what your soulmate looks like, get your own sketch drawn here.
5) You know that both of them are destined to be yours – and that there are no accidents that have led you to each other. This feeling could be overwhelming in both cases.
6) If you’re ready, these two souls will completely fill your life – they will add meaning and purpose to your existence and make everything you do feel very meaningful (even when you’re not together).
7) They love you for who you truly are, not for something you pretend to be – they don’t judge you, and they accept all your flaws.
8) These individuals bring out your best qualities – even the ones that you didn’t know you had. They show you your true self and make it possible for you to fully discover yourself as well.
9) When you’re with them, time seems to stop – and nothing else matters but the two of you together. You feel as if you’ve been missing something very, very important and now all your pieces are finally coming together.
10) The two of you can easily communicate even without talking – you know what the other person is thinking and feeling simply by looking into their eyes. And this connection continues even when the two of you are physically apart.
The differences between a soulmate and a twin flame
Are you ready to find out the surprising truth? We’ll get to it as soon as we go through this list:
1) The relationship with a soulmate is not always romantic – it can be any type of relationship from friendship to mentor/mentee or even parent/child.
2) You can have multiple soulmates, but only one twin flame – the relationship with your twin flame is not only unique but also always very passionate.
3) A relationship with a soulmate can end after the lesson is learned – as opposed to twin flame relationships – soulmate relationships can end as soon as both people learn what they need to learn from each other.
4) Twin flame relationships are always difficult – they force us to face our deepest fears and inner demons.
5) Soulmate relationships are less intense – in fact, they can feel rather ambient, but comfortable and loving at the same time.
6) Your twin can hurt you more than your soulmate – your twin flame will be the one to put you through the greatest pain and make you feel the most vulnerable.
7) You share the same destiny with your mirror soul, but not with your soulmate – you share a very special purpose with your twin flame, and that’s why you are so drawn to each other.
8) You and your twin flame are one soul in two bodies – you can’t see them as a separate individual from yourself, and this is why you feel very connected to them even when the two of you are physically apart.
9) Soulmates can be friends or siblings as well – this is because friendship is the root of all soulmate relationships. However, this doesn’t apply to twin flames.
10) Your twin flame is very similar to you – they might even have similar physical features, shared interests, and personality traits.
However, not all these differences can be easy to spot. That’s why I recommend getting a personalized reading by one of the gifted advisors over at Psychic Source.
I mentioned them earlier.
They’ve been a great source of comfort and guidance when I’ve faced issues in my love life, and their specialist advisers are well trained in the area of twin flame and soulmate relationships.
So, what are you waiting for?
From giving you clarity on the situation to supporting you as you make life-changing decisions, these advisors will empower you to make decisions about your love life with confidence.
Are you meant to be with your soulmate or twin flame?
Can I be totally honest with you? You are meant to be with both.
However, it rarely happens for a person to find both their soulmate and their twin flame. Or, even better, to find their twin flame who is also their soulmate.
In theory, you are meant to be with your soulmate because you are supposed to learn from each other, be guided by each other, and share your strengths, and weaknesses with each other.
However, your relationship is not bound to last forever. Soulmates can break up as soon as they learn what they need to learn from each other.
On the other hand, twin flame relationships are meant to last forever. How so?
Twin flames are connected forever at a soul level, and they don’t stop being drawn to each other even when they aren’t in a relationship.
Why is that? Because twin flames are destined to reunite again and again until they fulfill their ultimate purpose.
Remember: Twin flames share the same destiny. They share the same higher purpose.
So, if you want a forever kind of love, then one with your twin flame is what you need.
However, make sure you’re aware of the things that come with it. After all, while there’s nothing better than true eternal love, it comes with a price.
You might experience multiple breakups and you might have to go through great pain and suffering.
Is it better to marry your twin flame or soulmate?
You see, being with your mirror soul requires you to make a lot of changes in your life, and about yourself, too.
Also, a relationship with your twin flame isn’t always stable enough to lead to marriage.
Let me explain: a typical twin flame relationship goes through 8 stages.
What are the stages of a twin flame relationship?
1) The yearning stage – twin flames yearn for each other, yet they might not know it. This is when you feel an extreme attraction to someone, but you aren’t sure if it’s mutual because your twin flame has not been introduced to you yet.
2) The meeting stage – once your twin flame has been introduced to you, love at first sight starts. You feel so drawn and attracted to them that you can’t stay away from them and you feel that nothing else matters in this world apart from them.
3) The falling in love stage – this is when most relationships start to get romantic. You realize that your twin flame is amazing and you have found the love of your life.
4) The honeymoon stage – this is the stage where most people imagine they will be perfect together, and they are both so happy that they assume that everything will go as planned. However, this pretty much doesn’t last forever.
5) The turmoil and inner changing stage – this is the stage when you realize that your relationship isn’t perfect, and you are not always happy with each other. You no longer idealize them as perfect beings or the other way around.
At this stage, you will start to see that this person is not the only one who needs to change in order for the relationship to work. You need to change too!
This will cause you a lot of pain and suffering. However, the pain will become your greatest motivator.
6) The separation stage – this is when one of you realizes that they can’t continue being together because of various reasons that are usually not related to each other.
Also, the runner/chaser dynamic begins at this stage. But, that’s a topic for another article.
7) The surrender stage – finally, you both surrender to the relationship and become open to making even more changes. In fact, constant change is the only thing that can make your relationship work.
8) Oneness – and lastly, oneness happens at the end of this process. Once the two of you have managed to resolve all your issues, you’ll feel that everything is all right, and you’ll reach oneness.
Fair warning: it’s possible to marry your twin flame while you’re at the wrong stage of your relationship.
Or, it could take a long time until you two go through all these stages and become twin flames in a permanent union. Only then will you be able to fully enjoy being married to your counterpart.
On the other hand, being married to your soulmate could be like this: You fall in love and you get married.
Sounds simple, doesn’t it?
However, there are some disadvantages to being married to a soulmate, as well:
- You might not reach enlightenment;
- You might keep the same bad habits;
- You might never find your higher purpose;
- You might not meet your twin flame in this lifetime.
In the end, you still need to find out what it is that you really want.
The final decision is yours, and it depends on your personal needs and goals.
Soulmate vs. twin flame – Which one do you think is better?
Based on the similarities and differences between a soulmate and a twin flame, you should be able to tell which one is better.
However, before you do that, you need to ask yourself, what is it that you really want:
- Do you want a comforting relationship that can teach you something, but that doesn’t necessarily have to be romantic or last a lifetime?
- Or, do you want an extremely intense, passionate, romantic relationship with someone who is like you and who might leave you multiple times just to come back again and again until you are ready to become one?
The soulmate love is strong, but the twin flame love is indescribable. So, trust me, you don’t want to miss out on either.
Which one is right for you?
I want you to remember that regardless of how amazing soulmates or twin flames are, you should always choose the one who is right for you.
Hopefully, you should now have a good idea of whether a soulmate or a twin flame is better for you. But if you’d still like to get more clarity on the situation, speaking to a gifted advisor is the best way to go.
I mentioned Psychic Source earlier. Based on my own personal experience with them, I know they’re the real deal. Their advisors are kind and genuinely helpful.
So, if you really want to get to the bottom of who you are supposed to be with, get in touch with an advisor and take your future into your own hands. I did, and it changed my life.
Discover the truth about your twin flame connection
Are you on the twin flame journey and looking for answers?
We understand that it can be a challenging and confusing path to navigate.
That’s why we’ve created the Twin Flame Psychic Robot, using the latest advancements in AI to provide you with insight and understanding about your journey.
Our robot is designed to help you on your twin flame journey, by answering all your questions and providing you with personalized insights. It’s easy to use and accessible 24/7, so you can get answers whenever you need them.
Don’t wait any longer to uncover the secrets of your twin flame journey. Try our Twin Flame Psychic Robot now and gain a deeper understanding of your journey.